Plans for the Host Leadership Gathering 2019 are coming together. We have already received some excellent workshop proposals from around the world. These include:
- How to host a successful agile stand-up meeting (Rod Sherwin, Australia)
- Using the Diversity Icebreaker to explore host leadership roles with a team (Leah Davcheva, Bulgaria)
- Hosting ‘Change’: what if we treated ‘change’ as a guest, alongside the people (Rolf Katzenberger, Germany)
- Attentional practices for hosts: how to step into and out of the flow more naturally (Stephen Josephs, USA)
As you can see, the offerings so far range from the practical to the personal to the conceptual. We are very keen to hear from as many people as possible in all these domains (which all have some kind of practical element). And we would like you to come along and join us. Please send in your proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- 100 word abstract
- Participant take-aways
- Your biographical details
- Desired time slot (20/60/90 minutes).
Deadline for workshop submissons is Tuesday 30 April 2019. If you’d like to test out an idea, please email Mark McKergow (email@example.com) directly and he’ll get back to you. Now’s your chance – go on, take it!