The Host Leadership Practitioners Space: an Invitation
As a community, we’re creating this non-profit space, together.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll enjoy this community of practitioners, where you can learn, grow and contribute in a friendly, supportive, and informal atmosphere.
- You can collectively brainstorm and refine ideas for how to apply Host Leadership to your specific challenges.
- You’ll meet long-term users, trainers and coaches of Host Leadership. Tap into their experience!
- You can join our promotion room, which is dedicated to sales talk, event announcements, “free” offers, promotional messages, and similar. (Please, keep such content strictly to that room.)
Why the community wants you to join
- Discussing a metaphor like Host is great – seeing and hearing from you how you turn it into practice is even greater!
- We foster the exchange of practical experiences about using Host as a leadership concept.
- We want to co-develop new frameworks, practices and formats to help everyone apply Host ideas to our work and lives.
- We’re simply having fun with like minded people who use Host Leadership in their professional work (and even in other places!)
How to join
The Host Leadership Practitioners community meets in a non-commercial space (Matrix) where privacy is key. This means a slightly extended joining process, but the space is very useful, secure and well-hosted when you arrive.
Here’s our PDF HowTo for joining the space:
If you run into issues, or have suggestions for improvement, mail the admins at email@example.com. Once you have entered the space, there is a tech support room where participants and admins give their best to help.