We have had an excellent and very international response to the invitation for the Host Leadership Gathering 2019 in Munich. Alongside the introductory workshop on Thursday 27 June 2019 and the Open Space day on Saturday 29 June 2019, the conference day on Friday 28 June will be packed with interesting topics, presenters, discussions and opportunities. The line-up will include:
- Mark McKergow (UK) – Host leadership – the next step steps
- Bjørn Z. Ekelund (SWE) – Creating space and processes for families of poverty seeking housing opportunities
- Rolf Katzenberger (GER) – Hosting by treating ‘change’ as a guest, alongside the people
- Leah Davcheva (BUL) – Can we use Diversity Icebreaker and Host Leadership with teams to mutually enhance their impact?
- Jessika Jake (USA) – The V-I-C-T-O-R Model… for the Host with the Most
- Pierluigi Pugliese (ITA/GER)- Be a Useful Host
- Olga Kiss and Gabriella Peuker (HUN) – Host your team in a relationship retro
- Athena Valdovinos (USA) – The Game of Continuous Improvement: From Concrete Jungle to… Well, Concrete
- Stephen Josephs (USA): Attentional practices for hosts
Because assessing and assembling the programme has taken a little longer than anticipated, we are extending the Early Bird discount until 31 May 2019. To get a great discount on the event, please book soon at https://connexxo.com/events/host-leadership-gathering-2019/#bottom. There is also information on this site at http://hostleadership.com/host-leadership-gathering-2019/.
We will be getting more information about the workshops and presenters online very soon. Hope to see you in Munich!