The Host Leadership Practitioners Space: an Invitation
As a community, we’re creating this non-profit space, together.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll enjoy this community of practitioners, where you can learn, grow and contribute in a friendly, supportive, and informal atmosphere.
- You can collectively brainstorm and refine ideas for how to apply Host Leadership to your specific challenges.
- You’ll meet long-term users, trainers and coaches of Host Leadership. Tap into their experience!
- You can join our promotion room, which is dedicated to sales talk, event announcements, “free” offers, promotional messages, and similar. (Please, keep such content strictly to that room.)
Why the community wants you to join
- Discussing a metaphor like Host is great – seeing and hearing from you how you turn it into practice is even greater!
- We foster the exchange of practical experiences about using Host as a leadership concept.
- We want to co-develop new frameworks, practices and formats to help everyone apply Host ideas to our work and lives.
- We’re simply having fun with like minded people who use Host Leadership in their professional work (and even in other places!)
How to join
The Host Leadership Practitioners community meets on a non-commercial platform (Matrix) that respects your privacy and does not display advertising.
If you’re already a user of Matrix, simply follow this link to join our space:
By joining, you agree to observe our code of conduct (see below).
If you’re not a Matrix user yet, here’s our PDF HowTo for it:
Download the PDF to show how to join the space.
If you run into issues, or have suggestions for improvement, mail the admins at email@example.com. Once you have entered the space, there is a tech support room where participants and admins give their best to help.
Our Code of Conduct
- The topic of this space is the theory and practice of Host Leadership.
- We keep this space friendly, respectful, and patient.
- We actively welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, color, immigration status, social and economic class, educational level, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
- We take care to provide resources to each other that are useful, safe to share, and on topic. Promotional content, as well as free and paid offers for seminars, events, etc. may only be posted in the “promotion” room.
- Failure to adhere to this code of conduct may result in a temporary or permanent ban of the offending user from this space. The decision is at the sole discretion of the admins.
If you believe a user has disregarded this code of conduct please report the respective content or behaviors to the admins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include evidence, such as screenshots.”