Plans for our 2018 Host Leadership Gathering on 28-29 May 2018 are firming up. Some of the workshops and topics on the agenda include:
- Rolf Katzenberger on the dynamics of moving between roles and positions while hosting
- Helen Bailey on the latest work on a Host Leadership behavioural questionnaire – we’ll be sharing the latest prototype and discussing how to use it
- Alistair Cockburn on ‘guest leadership’ – his latest idea and an intriguing take on the host-guest relationship
- Mark McKergow on how the use and application of host leadership ideas is spreading around the world
- Géry Derbier and Laurent Sarrazin on using host leadership as part of their approach to agile projects and trainings.
There will also be experienced host leadership practitioners from across Europe, open space sessions so you can bring along your own challenges, topics and questions, plenty of time to be together in an exciting and developing part of Paris, and a wonderful opportunity to get some new ideas and practices. We’re hoping you will join us!
For more information: http://hostleadership.com/gathering.
For booking: https://www.weezevent.com/host-leadership-gathering
For information and questions, contact Mark McKergow himself at firstname.lastname@example.org.