The Host Leadership Gathering 2019 is officially on! We invite anyone interested in the future of engaging and participative leadership to join us in Munich, Germany on 27-29 June 2019. The event is focused on learning together, sharing and building the new Host Leadership fieldbook which will be published later in the year. With content from introductory workshops to more advanced sessions and an Open Space, there will be room for contributions and participation of all kinds.
- Thursday 27 June 2019: Host Leadership workshop with Pierluigi Pugliese
- Friday 28 June 2019: Host Leadership conference
- Saturday 29 June 2019: Open Space for Host Leadership Fieldbook.
- Workshop proposals – 30 April 2019
- Early bird booking deadline: 15 May 2019
- Gathering: 27 – 29 June 2019
Full details and booking information are at http://hostleadership.com/host-leadership-gathering-2019/. There are discounts for 2 and 3 day participation. Make sure you get your workshop proposal in early and register by the early bird deadline of 15 May 2019. See you there! Any questions, please contact Mark McKergow (firstname.lastname@example.org).